i finally got ready for vita nex core 5.3.1.0 and i get a object reference not set to an instance of an object. i changed line 70 in script compiler to my .net 8.0.100. and the error list got smaller do i need to go lower on .net?

servuo 58 version 0.5 build 8704.3984
.net 8.0.100
client 7.0.85.15
win 10

Attachments

• Capture error 2.PNG
    Capture error 2.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
i named the file Vita-Nex.. changed to VitaNex didnt work so i moved it in the extracted Core-Master file on its own in the script folder and i get this

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
The only other reason this usually happens is if the LICENSE file is missing from the VitaNex folder.

That isn't the path to the shard's root folder... and it's not a full path. Include the drive letter.

ohhh ahhhh i have the shard on a p: a pci nvme ssd
p:server/servuo,scripts/vitanex/core

where can i set that path?

You're making it fairly difficult to help you by not providing more detailed information.

Again, what is the full path to your shard's root folder?

Ex. P:/ServUO/ServUO.exe
The root folder would be P:/ServUO/

sorry man 57.3.... ic
reset datapath.cs and renamed all files
is there a cfg file

if i delete vitanex i get same results.
okie dokie, bummer i gonna have to start a fresh server. after all the stuff i did to it.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Hour, Minute, and Second parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
at System.DateTime.TimeToTicks(Int32 hour, Int32 minute, Int32 second)
at Server.Misc.AutoRestart.Initialize()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Attachments

• er.PNG
    er.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
i deleted vita nex and still it threw exceptions. apperently autorestart.cfg = true was throwing it off. set it to false and it booted.
vita nex was worth a try.

Voxpire not sure how big Vita-Nex is but if having issues with Github could you put in like a google drive folder? I use it quite a bit without a problem.

gonna work on it, i think from al my error reports that the time stamp on vitanex is different from the time stamp on servuo auto restart, they are contradicting each other, perhaps one is military time(servuo) and the other is regular time(vitanex). gonna try it on an old runuo 2.6 server.

confirmed auto restart.cfg must be false, if true will not boot. with it false i still have a few issues,

system.nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at system.objectextutility.geteventdelegates(object obj, string eventname)
at vitanex.vitanexcore.configure()
and
web api]: an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
web api]: not listening you must call the start() method before calling this method.

not sure if this may have somthing to do with xml sockets.cfg, i set all flag controls to true.

Back