Hello All!, Having an issue over here:
I used SystemSeasonGump to try and turn on all the seasonal events and just have them on all the time, when I tried to activate the Treasures of Kotl it crashed the server, so I restored from back up, and went on my way activating all the activities Except Kotl.

Now a week later out of the blue my server crashes and burn and won't start due to Kotl? And Ideas?
Thanks!

here is the crash:

ServUO Version 0.0, Build 0.0
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 12/13/2020 2:08:37 PM
Mobiles: 43748
Items: 186761
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in C:\ServUO\Server\Commands.cs:line 250
at Server.Engines.TreasuresOfKotlCity.TreasuresOfKotlCityEvent.Generate() in C:\ServUO\Scripts\Services\Seasonal Events\TreasuresOfKotlCity\KotlCityEvent.cs:line 23
at Server.Engines.SeasonalEvents.SeasonalEvent.CheckEnabled() in C:\ServUO\Scripts\Services\Seasonal Events\SeasonalEventSystem.cs:line 328
at Server.Engines.SeasonalEvents.SeasonalEvent.set_Status(EventStatus value) in C:\ServUO\Scripts\Services\Seasonal Events\SeasonalEventSystem.cs:line 214
at Server.Engines.SeasonalEvents.EditEventGump.OnResponse(RelayInfo info) in C:\ServUO\Scripts\Services\Seasonal Events\SeasonalEventGump.cs:line 220
at Server.Gumps.BaseGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info) in C:\ServUO\Scripts\Gumps\BaseGump.cs:line 191
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\ServUO\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1378
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 209
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 136
at Server.Core.Run() in C:\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:line 648

Back