I have a Problem with Joining on My Shard I have already run the Compile.Win and the Compile.Mono with two seperated installations after it crashed but nothing work.

Here is the Crash Report I have checked for the zlibwapi64 dll too and they exists in the ServUO-master folder. Do I need to put the file somewhere else?

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6393.24427
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.34011
Time: 03.07.2017 12:35:41
Mobiles: 981
Items: 5384
Exception:
System.DllNotFoundException: Die DLL "zlibwapi64": Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
bei Server.Network.Compressor64.SafeNativeMethods.compress2(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength, ZLibQuality quality)
bei Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.WritePacked(PacketWriter src) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:Zeile 2959.
bei Server.Network.DisplayGumpPacked.Flush() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\Packets.cs:Zeile 2918.
bei Server.Gumps.Gump.Compile(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Gumps\Gump.cs:Zeile 493.
bei Server.Mobile.SendGump(Gump g, Boolean throwOnOffline) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:Zeile 7328.
bei Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
bei Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:Zeile 2574.
bei Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:Zeile 2366.
bei Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Timer.cs:Zeile 410.
bei Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:Zeile 587.

Clients:
- Count: 1

I have deletet the Last line of this File because there are My Own IP and AccountName

Thank you PyrO that helped and now its Working.

Little Info for Windows Server 2012 R2 User when you have the Same Problem you Need to Update your Server with wsusoffline updater that you get the Update KB2999226 only with that you are able to install the needed Programm

Back