ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Renaissance
When I place custom houses the house is can be placed but theres no customizable house gump, when you double click the plots sign you get a normal standard house sign with basic options for a standard?

Has anyone a clue what might be causing this?

PS:
I am running RunUO 2.3

I have the same issue with ServUO 57.3. Placed customizable plot but do no get the old gump to customize.
Seems like all houses are using HouseGump, when 2, 3 story customizable plots should be using HouseGumpAOS.

Any ways we can override plots to use HouseGumpAOS and classics to use HouseGump only?
1713703497734.png

Last edited:
This is HouseGump, housegump is correct when using Classic Houses. like castle, or small brick house, but when you use 14x14 plot it should use HouseGumpAOS, giving you ability to customize the home.

Look for IsAosRules
Some of you should read the basics of your emulators codes before spamming threads asking people to search for you :/

Look for IsAosRules
Some of you should read the basics of your emulators codes before spamming threads asking people to search for you :/
Multiple people having the same questions as me, on a general support forum for the questions and your upset? Yeah some of us spent thousands of hours digging through and don't know what we are looking for. Also the RunUO support ultimately doesnt exist and should I just delete RunUO? Should I just give up? Im simply asking questions so I can do my part to keep UO thriving. I also am bringing more questions to the forefront that other shard owners obviously feel are confusing also.

Thank you, I was able to fix it because of your backhanded advice. Trust me, I feel awful wasting anyones time. Your on here to help and build the community. Thats the websites goal. Thank you for your help, cut me a break. This is a hobby not a career choice for some of us.

Last edited:
Back