Heya,

I´ve been working on a new custom made map for a long time, tho in a different emulator. Now im planning to use UOArchitect to build the cities again after remaking the map. But when im logging in on trammel which i replaced in my uo classic directory with the new map in uop format, every tile is just really messed up and they are all exactly the same, dark blurrish with some purple mixed in them. Tried other emulators and it shows everything correctly. Did a fresh install of ServUO and just set up the basic to log on.
Is there another config or script i need to modify to see the new world properly? Thinking that it might be trammel related, since i replaced felucca before in the other emulators.

Edit: I managed to get to the old vesper area where there should be some lava, instead it looks like this:
example.png

Last edited:
What client are you using to view the world?

Make sure your settings in /Misc/MapDefinitions.cs are correct.

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0   (client version: true <= 6.0.0.0 // false > 6.0.0.0 )

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

7.0.85.15 UO Classic client from the official page. Also tried with 7.0.76.46 but im still getting the same tileset error. Ill try with the 7.0.9.0 client and older and see how it goes. I did replace the uop and even after i tried a couple of times copied the mul formats into the classic client folder that the server and client is using. Still the same strange tilesets. Tried changing those lines, but no change.

And i´ll also try to use an older version of the emulator/client to see if that works.

Update: Switching from UOP clients to mul (7.0.15.1) solved this, everything is fine ingame now. Since i will be using architect and later cetreed+ which i understand only works with mul format its just perfect overall.

UO files are well editable up to client version 7.0.60. Higher will cause similar problems as you mention here.
Centered + can also work with .uop format.

I see, thank you for the info! Is there any 7.0.xx client that most used/most stable/prefered in your opinion?

Back