Couldn't find any info on this. I currently am running a custom map on my server with friends. We want to use the enhanced client. Problem is the LegacyToMul converter program creates the Map1LegacyMul.uop files just fine. The problem is, there is no such file in the Enhanced Client Directory. Before I go messing things up. Do I just drag the Map1LegacyMul.uop and Map1xLegacyMul.uop into my enhanced client directory. I see they got facet0.uop and what not for files. Did they change the enhanced client to not use the Map1LegacyMul.uop or something? Thanks to anybody who can answer this question.

You server should not be pointed to Enhanced Client files, ever. It should always use Classic Client.
NO man listen
all file is in same directory
now
all go fine
i start server and start EC but.... miracle when i go in game, server load where walls are because i cant go on there but i dont see the structure, invisible!

I know this is old but you might be able to run classic maps with ClassicUO it's a custom client with enhanced features... Looks the same as old uo only it has most of the best enhanced client features like smooth high fps game play. It also comes with razor.

just wondering if you guys got custom maps working on the enhanced client? im using thanimur map. thankyou

Back