Servuo UO

I was wanting to implement a day/night cycle on UO So I thought Id give Time System v2.0.6 A go.
I managed to get it to compile, with a few changes but now I get a crash on world load.

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetFacetAdjustment(Object o) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 125
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetAdjustments(Object o, Int32 x) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 116
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetTimeMinHour(Object o, Int32 x, Int32& minute, Int32& hour) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 156
   at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes, Int32& totalMinutes) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Items\Tools\Clocks.cs:line 103
   at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Items\Tools\Clocks.cs:line 94
   at Server.Items.ArisenController.OnTick() in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\Tomb of Kings\Arisen Invasion\ArisenController.cs:line 180
   at Server.Items.ArisenController.InternalTimer.OnTick() in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\Tomb of Kings\Arisen Invasion\ArisenController.cs:line 213
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Was hoping some one would be so kind and point me in the right direction?

Servuo UO

I was wanting to implement a day/night cycle on UO So I thought Id give Time System v2.0.6 A go.
I managed to get it to compile, with a few changes but now I get a crash on world load.

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetFacetAdjustment(Object o) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 125
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetAdjustments(Object o, Int32 x) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 116
   at Server.TimeSystem.TimeEngine.GetTimeMinHour(Object o, Int32 x, Int32& minute, Int32& hour) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\New Systems\Time System\Engines\TimeEngine.cs:line 156
   at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes, Int32& totalMinutes) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Items\Tools\Clocks.cs:line 103
   at Server.Items.Clock.GetTime(Map map, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32& hours, Int32& minutes) in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Items\Tools\Clocks.cs:line 94
   at Server.Items.ArisenController.OnTick() in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\Tomb of Kings\Arisen Invasion\ArisenController.cs:line 180
   at Server.Items.ArisenController.InternalTimer.OnTick() in C:\Users\kurt\Desktop\ServUO-master2\ServUO-master\Scripts\Services\Tomb of Kings\Arisen Invasion\ArisenController.cs:line 213
   at Server.Timer.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Was hoping some one would be so kind and point me in the right direction?

Hey, so I'm not super familiar with this script specifically, but I am familiar with the error described here.
Code:

is thrown when the script attempts to call an object that hasn't been set to an in stance of ay instance of an object yet.
if you have something like this:
Code:
private BaseCreature Creature;
and that Creature object is never given a BaseCreature to point to, when you attempt to use that object 'Creature', it'll throw this error.

in the error, it looks like it's referencing this method:
Code:
        public static int GetFacetAdjustment(object o)
        {
            int index = Support.GetMapIndex(o);

if (index > -1)
            {
                FacetPropsObject fpo = Data.FacetArray[index];

return fpo.Adjustment;
            }
            else
            {
                return 0;
            }
        }

I'd look for FacetPropsObject to see if that's been set to an instance of an object before it's called here.
Again, I'm not super familiar with this code and it's just my best guess.
Good luck!

Back