I'm currently working on making the DocGen command work for servers w/ OWLTR & have had quite a bit of success (on the Blacksmith BODs part so far). I have all the rewards added in & it looks good except for 1 tiny little detail (well, 2 actually). The new ores for the Runics arent exactly showing their hue (minor) & I have this rather large dark patch all the way down the right side (major). Any ideas? After I get those solved, I'll be doing the Tailoring & then adding in the Carp & BowFletch sections (not looking forward to that). I apparently have this need to beat myself black & blue mentally on a regular basis & this is my current mental abuse. It took me 3 days just to figure out what to do & then several hours after that to get all the rewards in. But now I need help.. so.... HEEEELLPPP!!!!!!!! :confused:ScreenHunter_109 Jul. 13 07.41.jpg

Attachments

• Docs.cs
    111.4 KB · Views: 1
I now have all the new Tailoring BOD rewards in Docs as well, with the same dark area to the right. At least I'm consistant! lol

Could you please post the resulting page?
I suspect there may be some table issues, but having the result page would be helped to pinpoint where it starts to fail.
Also, are there any errors logging? Maybe there's some try/catch that popped up ome errors and silently logged them.

How do I post it? I take it you mean the html document, right? It compiles fine & console shows no errors.
[doublepost=1468468761][/doublepost]Heres the html in rar'd form if that helps (or works).

Attachments

• bod_smith_rewards.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 2
Ok. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to add the new BOD types without completely killing the thing (or myself).

You didn't include the stylesheet, so i could not really reproduce graphically it on my end.
On another hand, do you think you would be able to isolate all the tables to be in their own files to make it easier to pinpoint where the errors come from? If you revert your code, i guess it works as intended, otherwise, which code or section of code did you modify?

Everything I've edited is in Docs.cs. Its got all the info as far as I know. The edits are in the BODs region. Theres the main one, with the Tailoring & Smithy regions in that.

Attachments

• Docs.cs
    118.6 KB · Views: 2
I think i should pass on that one, i understand what you are doing but the system is too large and i don't have enough time at my disposal to debug it.
Sorry :/

Back