Hey everyone :) I'm brand new to this activity (UO server emulation) but I"m an old fart (retired sysadmin) so I hope i can get this running.

I'm getting an error starting up.

I downloaded the package following the instructions very carefully on the quickstart guide

I've read threads and found other users with the same, exact problem in the very, very recent past (late last month!)

I've tried three clients and get the same error. Mondain's legacy client, t2a client off the CD image, and another t2a client patched up some. Here's the error. Many thanks in advance if anyone can provide some insight on this!

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 7154.4208
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 8/3/2019 7:21:29 AM
Mobiles: 3
Items: 1084
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Scripts\Multis\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 17
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 522
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\UltimaAdmin\Desktop\New folder (2)\Server\Main.cs:line 642

Clients:
- Count: 0
Post automatically merged:

For kicks i just installed the latest client version official version from uo's website, same error :/ Anything you guys can do to help me figure this out is greatly appreciated! Other's are having the same error.

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread beacause I saw this too, it quit happening when I changed clients, and I'd like to know more about this. Thanks.

Back