Hey everyone I am trying to create a test center so I can test the new scripts out that I will try to make. I know I was told to basically copy over the main server into a new folder and rename everything.

I have finished all that and I ran server and it ran fine and only threw two errors. I think they are related to the IP address being the same, but not entirely sure. If so how would I fix this to allow the test center to be active to me?

Test Server error 1.PNG

thanks,
Nyght_Hex

You would need to set the port of the test server to like 2594

Last edited:
As for the WebAPI, same issue, it tries to listen on port 80 and your "live" shard will have taken it up.
You can configure the port number in the settings via the [VNC command Control Panel.

Changing the port to anything but 80 will disallow the AutoDonate module from processing PayPal IPN requests without a proxy IPN processor, as PayPal will only communicate with IPN end-points on port 80.

Voxpire,

Thank you very much for that info kind sir! Definitely will look into it, I keep getting some errors trying to go through the server.cfg for some reason.
[doublepost=1496534922][/doublepost]Voxpire,

So when I go that command and pull op the service options for WebAPI, what exactly would I change that port to? would I change it to my forwarding port?
[doublepost=1496583575][/doublepost]UPDATE: I have gotten the test center up, awesome so for some reason copying over an already established server was what was throwing me the error. All I did was download a new server master package and go into server.cfg and change the port like Voxpire stated. Worked like a charm.

Thanks again Voxpire for the help! Greatly appreciated.

Back