Hey All. Hoping someone can help me to know how to fix this issue that keeps happening. Whether I'm on my servu server or runuo server, eventually after hours, days of working on the shards, I go to log out of my player and I get this little white box that just says Fatal and when I click the on it it kicks me out of game. Sometimes it even happens when I use different items in the options menu also. I don't know where the problem is or how to fix this. It happens whether I'm using razor or uos, or runuo or servuo. So I'm thinking it must be in the client files, something getting corrupted? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Hey All. Hoping someone can help me to know how to fix this issue that keeps happening. Whether I'm on my servu server or runuo server, eventually after hours, days of working on the shards, I go to log out of my player and I get this little white box that just says Fatal and when I click the on it it kicks me out of game. Sometimes it even happens when I use different items in the options menu also. I don't know where the problem is or how to fix this. It happens whether I'm using razor or uos, or runuo or servuo. So I'm thinking it must be in the client files, something getting corrupted? Can anyone help me with this issue?
I am using servuo publish 54 and also working on runuo 2.6 with client version 7.0.85.15

The first step is to find out which program is giving that message. If you're using Windows, perhaps the Event Log in the Control Panel would have some clues as to what program is crashing.

Back