Hello all. I started playing UO with my brother in 2000, played Great Lakes for 8 years or so, and then started playing free shards. My special love was EasyUO, and I wrote a ton of scripts. It's not that I have the soul of a cheater -- I just love scripting things. Maybe I'm in the right place.

I played around with RunUO a few years ago, but I never did find out where to get the good addons for ore types, pet breeding, and the like. Then they seemed to die out.

One question I have off the top: is something like Razor or UOAssist compatible with ServUO? I haven't even tried to install the server yet, and so I know nothing at all. I'm sure I'll have a million more silly questions, but I won't try to cram them all in this post.

My goal is to make a hobby server for myself for nostalgia purposes. I miss UO. I want to make my own quests and such to amuse myself. Who knows where it all could lead?

Welcome to ServUO :) Razor is compatible and works great, not sure about UOAssist but I'm sure some one can help with info for that one .

Back