Hi, all, I would like to ask, as shown below:
1 How do I modify the maximum life of more than 165.
2 How to modify 100 for larger values.
Thank you

Attachments

• QQ图片20151025204039.png
    QQ图片20151025204039.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 24
1. You can either change HitsMax in Mobile.cs in the core (this would change the max Hit Points cap for all mobiles), or you can simply override the HitsMax property in PlayerMobile and allow a higher cap for players only.

2. Mobile.cs search: private static int m_MaxPlayerResistance = 70;

Last edited:
1. You can either change HitsMax in Mobile.cs in the core (this would change the max Hit Points cap for all mobiles), or you can simple override the HitsMax property in PlayerMobile and allow a higher cap for players only.

upload_2015-10-25_21-25-0.pngupload_2015-10-25_21-25-13.png
Thank you, may I ask how the two projects should be modified? Pets carry number

1. You can either change HitsMax in Mobile.cs in the core (this would change the max Hit Points cap for all mobiles), or you can simply override the HitsMax property in PlayerMobile and allow a higher cap for players only.

Can you tell me the specific needs of the HitsMax location? I am confused, hope you can list the script let me reference, thanks!

By "Pets carry number" I'm guessing you mean FollowersMax? That's also in Mobile.cs. You can override it in PlayerMobile if you change the declaration to virtual.

I think the other image is DCI? That version of the gump is new to me so I apologize (I use a 7.0.18.0 client). If it's DCI, then that can be altered in the CheckHit method in BaseWeapon.cs.

Can you tell me the specific needs of the HitsMax location? I am confused, hope you can list the script let me reference, thanks!

Code:
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public virtual int HitsMax { get { return 50 + (Str / 2); } }

Change 50 + (Str / 2) to whatever you'd like.

private static int m_MinPlayerResistance = -70;

public static int MinPlayerResistance { get { return m_MinPlayerResistance; } set { m_MinPlayerResistance = value; } }

private static int m_MaxPlayerResistance = 120;

public static int MaxPlayerResistance { get { return m_MaxPlayerResistance; } set { m_MaxPlayerResistance = value; } }

public virtual void ComputeResistances()

upload_2015-10-25_21-38-47.png

After you modify the method, my changes are completed, new roles, the property is 70, and there is no change to the modified 120, why is that?

Code:
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public virtual int HitsMax { get { return 50 + (Str / 2); } }

Change 50 + (Str / 2) to whatever you'd like.

Change 50 + (Str / 2) to whatever you'd like.[/QUOTE]

1. [CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
  2. public virtual int HitsMax { get { return 50 + (Str / 2); } }

My grammar isn't very good, I want to know, I need to HITSMAX 200 how to fill in the details of figure?

By "Pets carry number" I'm guessing you mean FollowersMax? That's also in Mobile.cs. You can override it in PlayerMobile if you change the declaration to virtual.

I think the other image is DCI? That version of the gump is new to me so I apologize (I use a 7.0.18.0 client). If it's DCI, then that can be altered in the CheckHit method in BaseWeapon.cs.
Yes, I was talking about the number of followers.

HitsMax { get { return 200); } }

Again, this will make all Mobiles on your shard cap at 200 (to my knowledge, though I haven't tried/tested it). You'll most certainly break gameplay by doing this if true, and I'd strongly suggest not - or at least testing it thoroughly before using it on a live server. The same goes for raising resistance caps to or over 100.

Any changes to the core files and you need to recompile it for them to take affect. There are a lot of explanations of how to do this already in existance.

Oh, my God, I really forget to recompile, thank you very much, I'll test, free, do not know, and send me a message, please? Some questions need to ask!
HitsMax { get { return 200); } }

Again, this will make all Mobiles on your shard cap at 200 (to my knowledge, though I haven't tried/tested it). You'll most certainly break gameplay by doing this if true, and I'd strongly suggest not - or at least testing it thoroughly before using it on a live server. The same goes for raising resistance caps to or over 100.

Any changes to the core files and you need to recompile it for them to take affect. There are a lot of explanations of how to do this already in existance.

Search your server files for HitsMax, it's probably overridden somewhere, or there are other factors affecting it.

Back