I realise that there's a lot of people out there who feel UO should be kept within strictly defined realms of fantasy RPG content, but I'm a retro-gamer and share geeky passions such as Star Wars and classic films and whilst I fully respect the mold of UO, I've enjoyed trying to incorporate these very alien aspects into UO and make them feel like they belong.

Currently, this our latest project, based on the Slender Man game:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now, granted it's presented here and in promotional video in rather obvious ways, but the game itself is not. It's embedded by implementing a carefully-written horror storyline and quest, one that I feel allows it to naturally incorporate into the world, UO.

I'm firm believer that many such other games could be incorporated into UO, in fact my first foray into this was Robotron (Albeit named ChuckleAtron at the shard.) The concept is very, very alien to UO. I can't say I actually did explain away that one too much, but I have based it around the theme of magical high jinx involving Chuckles The Jester (Who any Ultima fan will know well within the series.) Anyway, I feel games within the game can lend a lot to a shard. A casual break from the usual fare. Have any of you created similar things on your own shards? Or does the idea prove too unpalatable? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back