ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
None
Hi again,

It has been a while and things may or may not have changed but my memory is also pretty bad haha. I looked and looked and found now sticky or definitive post about getting started. Has anyone got a crib sheet?

I am slowly setting stuff up, I have installed the classic client and about to move all the data files I need into the /data/map folder in ServUO (As I will be doing a custom map) I have opted for the latest client version so will need to convert my custom map.mul into a uop file and then I will edit datapath.cs and serverlist.cs form there I have an old server laying around I was referencing and it looks like I have a custom [go file set up with all the locations on the custom map so that will get me going.

From there I will set up CentreED to decorate after I have cleared facet etc.... Remembering how to do all this is the issue so I am searching the forums constantly. If anyone has a go to tutorial or something that would be very handy!

Thanks.

I started 3 days ago. Technically, I just got a private server running yesterday that I can finally build without any noticeable bugs. This is what I have so far. UO Commands

Not sure if this will be helpful to anyone or not. I will keep updating it as I learn. It is more of a "What I want to do when I get the shard running for the first time." document. Here is a larger commands list: RunUO Documentation - Commands

Last edited:
Back