Anyone remember the old goldrain script in Runuo that was a little ball. and it made random piles of gold appear on the ground. Does anyone have that script around? i lost my old Runuo scripts in a housefire. Wanting to implement this on my servuo server. thanks

Edit found a CS file in the forums will try it.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone remember the old goldrain script in Runuo that was a little ball. and it made random piles of gold appear on the ground. Does anyone have that script around? i lost my old Runuo scripts in a housefire. Wanting to implement this on my servuo server. thanks

Edit found a CS file in the forums will try it.
Well that did not work, got two compile errors and unfortunately i am not a programmer.

Last edited:
C:\Users\glass\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Mobiles\Bosses\BaseChampion.cs(287,17): error CS0104: 'GoldShower' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil.GoldShower' and 'Server.Items.GoldShower' [C:\Users\glass\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
C:\Users\glass\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Mobiles\Bosses\Harrower\Harrower.cs(339,21): error CS0104: 'GoldShower' is an ambiguous reference between 'Server.Engines.CannedEvil.GoldShower' and 'Server.Items.GoldShower' [C:\Users\glass\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Thank you for any help you can provide it has me stumped.

Attachments

• GoldShower.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 3
Or rename the GoldShower.cs so that it doesn't conflict with the one in CannedEvil that produces the piles of gold when you kill the "boss". 2 different scripts with the same name... always a pain.

Renamed it to GoldRain as i once remember it went by. Here is a copy in case anyone wants it. Thanks all for the info.

Attachments

• GoldRain.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
Back