I'm currently developing a module for Gorean Slavery in a shard, this is strictly for RP however DOES have some merits for PVP and PVE as I'm putting in restrictions for 'fairness' however I'm trying to make sure I include enough features. Essentially this is to truly follow the ideals set forth in the world of Gor slave trade with some UO Spice to it, likely going to expand beyond just the Slave sect of things but its a solid starting point since most of today culture seems to gravitate to that first. The system can easily be taken out of the shard as it doesn't modify anything on the PlayerMobile directly.

It's loosely based on this

I do say loosely because some things just do not work well in UO.

Any suggestions for features or usage ideas? what I have so far.
- Slave Kolar that binds a Player (not NPC) to another player. (Master takes a slave)
- Role Token, to decide how you wish to be identified in the world (yes this is the ONLY choice the player gets, no one is forced to be a slave or a master, you are by default a commoner. (Free woman or Free Man)
- Anyone with the roll of Commoner is NOT protected by the guards, this is to encourage players to partcipate, also anyone listed as a commoner is gray by default, once again to encourage players to participate, if they want to stay gray and not be protected by the guards, then they may find a rough time wandering through towns.

- A Control gump
-- Within Control Gump
--- Can summon slave to masters location even if dead
--- Can pull up paper doll of slave no matter where they are at in the world, open the slaves bank)
--- Can open up slaves bank
--- Additional features are also listed here, this gump is essentially everything the master needs to manage his slaves.

- There are a few roles, Master, Kajira, Kajirus, Commoner,Slaver , Sardar, Ubar
- Master can only have up to 7 slaves, additional mod to this is also, number of available slave slots is based on karma.
- Master can grant temporary healing aura to slaves to fight on his behalf
- Master can cause pain to slave to the point of death
- Any Fame/Karma the slaves earn does not go to the slave, it transfers directly to the master. (considering making this a toggle within the config for system)
- shard consent form (unless they agree to this, they are stuck being a commoner and cannot participate). can be toggled off

Working on right now
- Allowing Masters to trade slaves (buy and sell). Might need to setup a (market place) for the trade to happen.
- Slaver NPC - Sells tools of the trade as well as actual NPC's to be slaves. This will allow the master to have 2 NPC slaves that can fight/be dressed and if killed can be resurrected. These will not be able to be sold back, if you do not want them, release them to the world. Warning, they may turn read upon release depending on your karma.
- Allowing Masters to dress slaves, so far the override allows EVERYONE to dress slaves, which isn't ideal, so this may not even work the way i want it to...

Once again any suggestions is greatly appreciated, once this system is done, I will release it upon the community, I will likely host a shard specifically for this type of play for a Demo.

Also for those that are wondering, I'm still working on the redesign of the Equipment Level system, I got half way done then burned out from the repetitive code so I'm taking a break and making this.
Post automatically merged:

Also need to add that Masters won't turn criminal for hurting a slave directly with a weapon.

Last edited:
Back