Could someone explain this water graphic issue. I don't know if I did anything wrong. The water looks fine, but on the map, it becomes blue and black.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
It's just I got more problems than that. Hold on, I'll record all the problems.

As for the water issue. I thought water, on the map, wasn't supposed to be Blue and Black, but If you see you no problem, then I'll ignore it, but give me a second to record some game play.

Oh, you're talking about on the Radar Map? Some of the tiles have a darker radar color in radarcol.mul. You can always change that in Fiddler so they all have the same hue, then in the radar they'll all appear the same color.

Ok, thanks for the explanation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Since you get the cliloc errors I can say the client is old, and you may use a higher era wich also could make your client crash sometimes.

The other issue seems like the server is not reading your map files, and therefor you are falling to z 0 (I think it was 0 ;) )

Since you get the cliloc errors I can say the client is old, and you may use a higher era wich also could make your client crash sometimes.

Well, I like using the older clients, because I love the MIDI files it gives, instead of the MP3.

I'm using client 3.0.6j (Patch Unknown) LBR Expansion.
[doublepost=1483913372][/doublepost]
Are you using ultima live?

No, this isn't a Live server.

Back