Thanks for the welcome. I played back at launch on Baja. I missed the game, and finally decided to set up a shard, but I have questions.
I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I have tried searching the forums (and google) but I guess I am using the wrong keywords.

I have ServUO running, and I am using EC Launcher to run the Enhanced Client. The world is populated, and I can currently play on it.

My goal is to have a private shard that my wife and I can play on over LAN, and maybe in the future open it up to a few friends. I want to be able to Login with a normal account for me and her.

These are my issues:
1. Can I disable the admin mode on the account I currently log in with?
2. I have seen reference to client command codes, but they all seem to be for Classic Client
3. When I try to create a new Account on Enhanced Client I get an error that it cannot connect to UO server. (I think I need to redirect it to my Shard)
4. Is there a list of common phrases and terms for ServUO? I have no idea what some of the acronyms are.

If someone could point me in the direction of the answers I am sure someone else has already posted it.
Thank You

well you should always keep one admin account at least, what you can do is create a new account. I guess one of the issues you face there with the error message is simply related to the account per IP limit. You can either choose to alter that in the config files or you can create a new account under [admin and then connect with the new account itself.

So to fill the list:
1. You can for sure, but it will cause more issues in the end if there is something you want / need to be done by staff powers
2. Client command codes? As in [mystats [claim ..... and so on? Those are commands you can use on all clients
3. Like I said befor, this is probably just the account limit per IP, either increase it or create the account manually with the [admin menu
4. Hmm I dont think there is, if you dont know one just ask and we will help

Back