ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Just curious which file tied to the Harvest System will allow me to set how frequently resource like lumber and ore respawn.

Just curious which file tied to the Harvest System will allow me to set how frequently resource like lumber and ore respawn.
Found this near the top of Lumberjacking.cs:
C#:
// A resource bank will respawn its content every 20 to 30 minutes
MinRespawn = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(20.0),
MaxRespawn = TimeSpan.FromMinutes(30.0),

Similar stuff in the Mining.cs constructor as well.

*edit: Do you use visual studio? That and probably most other IDEs have features like "Go to definition" and "Find all references" that help with tracking down where code originates from/goes to. That's how I find stuff myself :)

Last edited:
Yikes. Well that is embarrassing! I kept searching everything in regards to the word harvest but never thought to look in the lumber/mining files. Oof.

I do use Visual Studio, But I can't get the definition feature to work right. I love that feature when it does decide to work for me.

I do use Visual Studio, But I can't get the definition feature to work right. I love that feature when it does decide to work for me.
Oh man, that suuuucks! I'm using VS 2022 Community, and I open the whole project with the ServUO.sln file, and haven't had any problems so far. If it broke on me, I'd be doing everything I could to fix it, that's one of those features I can't live without in any language/IDE/project!

Back