I have alot of friends that play and love to do quests so i thought i would reward them for doing it and ive come up with the basic thought behind it.

So.

I thought like this if i have a system where the player gets rewarded in points and those points to be called Devotion. You would gain more or less points as the quests difficulty and length increase. So lets say 30 quests per day is max and that would be equal to lets say 500 Devotion points and on the way to 500 points you would have rewards on the way, like one at 50 another at 100 and so on. The rewards from doing the actual quest can be used also. Lets say you have evo pets/or artifacts on your shard and you don't really want donations then this could be a nice way to limit the spawn and reward peoples dedication. For example make a new shard piece that drops in the quests and as devotion reward, once you have reached 250 shards you can combine the shards into a pet/artifact with a smith or whatever you prefer.

I have not seen anything like this yet! but ive started to look at what i need code wise my thought was to use a stripped version of some features in the virtue system. Its already there as code so it shouldn't be that hard.

Thoughts?

/Frankie

@frankieowns You should look into adding Xmlspawner. It comes with XmlQuests, which players earn Quest Points for completing. You can set the Difficulty of a quest, which increase the points earned for completing it. The default is 1 quest point (unless you specifically say Difficulty/3 for example, then they'd get 3 quest points). You can have very engaging quests written as its a very powerful and diverse system.

My shard already have DailyQuest system.
if you want to make Daily QUest System, Modify MLQuest Script.
Quest Object page already uploaded in forum. you can find my script, and just put it your Server folder.
after that, you need to make variable about daily quest
DateTime, Int
DateTime makes refresh amount of attempting dailyquest, Int makes count.

Back