I accidentally placed one from the Add Menu and now I can't find a way to remove it! It appears to be static. Is there a way to remove/wipe it completely??

Thanks
Post automatically merged:

/facepalm

Well, never mind.

Last edited:
I'll try that, thank you. Other issue I had was camps, like prisoner camps have things like the fencing that isn't visible to players, just admin. Any thoughts on that?

Where are you clicking or {props at to get the menu? I'm getting nothing but grass, roof, etc. No menu options anywhere

When you use the area command target one corner to another where I am standing is where the object that you interface with is.

Thanks for the replies. None of these seem to work with a camp that was added via [add. Save restore is the only thing I've found that will work so far.

That was added using the add command btw, the area interface shows you everything within a bounding box (selected area) and you can choose what to interact with. Selecting the camp you can delete/teleport to it's location. Deleting will remove the whole camp including mobs.

I feel like an idiot. I've never used [area before so that's all i typed. Didn't realize it's "[area interface". Thanks for the help!!

Back