hi everybody,

my friends and I are a group of nostagic people who have been playing uo for a long time (I started playing with 56k ringing and my parents that want kill me evrey time the phone bill came to home ), after some time no playing and no longer finding the shard where we have always been playing, we pick up the challenge to emulate part of our old shard to have some private frag fest.
when we found servuo we fall in love but after 10 minuts we have realize how many thing the guys who had work on venus itlian shard have modify from osi system and we starting to dig in the code.

we are familiar with same "C surrogate" languages but we don't have a lot of expirience on C#; we are try our best to understand how servuo works and customize what we need based on our remember;

At the moment we have probabily understood a lot of thing but we've got also a lot of doubt and thing that is currently out of our knowledge.
I am reading forum and a C# guide hope understanding more (I like the didactical faces of this thing...)

sorry for my english that might not be perfect/good/correct at all... I think this work is fantastic... tanks a lot...

regards

Welcome to ServUO, I started back on UO when 56k was the thing too, those were special days!

C# isn't hard to learn, try this video series HERE

If you have any questions, I'm sure there are a number of people here that will help, including myself!

Back