Hi, I'm trying to install the servuo in my computer, but when I try to run the "compile.WIN" bat file it shows a message, something saying about that the dotnet is not a recognizable command.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>dotnet build -c Release 'dotnet'

My client is installed in my "D" folder which I already changed in datapath, I tryied to run as administrator also and did not succeeded.

I had an installation before and this problem never happened, I had my server running as well as can be.

Any help will be appreciated.

Usually that means you have the wrong version of .net framework installed on the computer you are attempting to compile from.

no that literally does not mean its the wrong version of .net framework. If you run it as admin, it will point the path to C:\Windows\systems32

if it would say "command 'dotnet' is not known" then yes that would mean the framework version is not installed

Dont run the compile.win as administrator. Just run it normally
Tried this, same error message.
Post automatically merged:

no that literally does not mean its the wrong version of .net framework. If you run it as admin, it will point the path to C:\Windows\systems32

if it would say "command 'dotnet' is not known" then yes that would mean the framework version is not installed
I have a newer version of .net installed as I checked in my computer, and could not install the 4.8 version required, windows didn't let me install. could it be that servuo don't work with newer version of .net?

Back