These are the messages im getting after putting all of the xanthos files in my custom scripts folder. Can anyone help me fix these?

Custom\BaseEvo.cs(265,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvo.Damage(int, Mobile)': return t
ype must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int, Mobile)'
[C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\BaseMountEvo.cs(273,24): error CS0508: 'BaseEvoMount.Damage(int, Mobile)'
: return type must be 'int' to match overridden member 'BaseCreature.Damage(int,
Mobile)' [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DragonEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'RaelisDragon.HasBreath': no suitable
method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csp
roj]
Custom\EvoArcherAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, M
obile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\S
ervUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(15,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Berserk
AI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly referen
ce?) [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile,
Mobile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer
\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(39,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.DoOrderGuard()': no s
uitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scr
ipts.csproj]
Custom\EvoMageAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mobil
e, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServU
O-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoMeleeAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile, Mob
ile, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\Ser
vUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\HiryuEvo.cs(26,24): error CS0115: 'EvoHiryu.HasBreath': no suitable metho
d found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Xanthos has not been updated for the newest version of ServUO. You need Publish 54 if I recall correctly, not Publish 57.

Back