ok I got this to work on runuo.. but now that I am trying to get ths to run on the latest version of servuo i get the following errors, please help

Link to original post

https://www.servuo.com/threads/pet-evolution.2966/page-2

Error below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6193.26843
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 4 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Custom/Xanthos/[ServUO.com]-EVO System/EVO System/AI/EvoArcherAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoArcherAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Xanthos/[ServUO.com]-EVO System/EVO System/AI/EvoBerserkAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Xanthos/[ServUO.com]-EVO System/EVO System/AI/EvoMageAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMageAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
+ Custom/Xanthos/[ServUO.com]-EVO System/EVO System/AI/EvoMeleeAI.cs:
CS0115: Line 24: 'Xanthos.Evo.EvoMeleeAI.EndPickTarget(Server.Mobile, Server.Mobile, Server.Mobiles.OrderType)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.[/QUOTE]

I just fixed this for myself a couple days ago. Try the attached files, be sure to back up your own in case it doesn't work.

Attachments

• XanthosEvoSystemAI.7z
    1.4 KB · Views: 171
ever had a problem where the server wants to delete an evo dragon if its not shrank and in your pack upon reboot?

Anyone had a problem where they can't get their pet to gain EP except with Dust or a TrainingElemental?

Back