Hi I'm new here. I introduce myself: I am a player and a fan of the UOS scripter, after years I have decided to gradually make a runuo DEMISE server embedded in the ML era, with HW and Friend Library, Zoo collectors, Museum Vesper etc ... However I have taken a wall, there is no way to put anything but HW, the rest is in the code apparently since there are the MaceAndShield but not Sarakki .. that is to say there are not the NPCS. What I can do? can anybody help me? Thanks in advance to all and sorry for my poor level of English.

Thanks
Can anyone help me? what version client i can use for datapath? can use las classic client? what version Runuo have implemented systems quest ml FULL with collectioners and champion artifacts? o_O i dont findany info..

i don't like gargoyles and imbuing for this dont thinked in servuo.. i want play oldstyle, runuo 2.3 or 2.7 are nice option for ML expansion with last classic client but.. dont have support with collectioners quest =/..Runuo forums and support down =(!

Or servuo have any version/publish with only ML and not more expansions..?

So it's more about how you set up the emulator yourself. Whether ServUO, RunUO, or Sphere, etc., there are no boundaries for individual UO data disks. As you customize the emulator, you will have it. And it doesn't matter if you use RunUO or ServUO. there is not so much support for Run, so I would recommend ServUO. Of course, the old releases of RunUO 2.3, 2.6 and 2.7 probably don't work with the latest UO data disks. It depends on what you want to do with the server, what players to have, what story and so on. It's up to you.

At the moment I have no idea to open anything, it is just an idea ... a hobby ... I would like something like UOGDemise with some changes, I would like Servuo but imbuing, mysticism and gargoyles do not attract me much ... with time and patience Could you remove the gargoyles, imbuing and other objects .. from SA, HS and TOL expansions? Also the truth that the loots of the mobs in ServUO with too .. too many new things ..

i inform i decided user ServUO publish 57, blocked in ML expansion, i love this! =) Thanks for all to all!! ^^
emm.. any have "Toolbox.xml" moded? for UOAR... :p..

Back