ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm looking for the easiest way to hide the weight underneath a specific pack animal at least until it's tamed and am unsure how to proceed, has anyone done this before?

I found this in BaseCreature, which I suppose I could add an if it's this animal don't show else show..
C#:
public virtual bool DisplayWeight { get { return Backpack is StrongBackpack; } }

Last edited:
You could add some checks that return true or false before checking if it is a StrongBackpack

public virtual bool DisplayWeight { get { if (this.ControlMaster != null) return true; return this.Backpack is StrongBackpack; } }

You could add some checks that return true or false before checking if it is a StrongBackpack

public virtual bool DisplayWeight { get { if (this.ControlMaster != null) return true; return this.Backpack is StrongBackpack; } }
Made a slight change to that and it works great, does it to everything now but I'm okay with that haha.
Thanks!
C#:
        public virtual bool DisplayWeight
        {
            get
            {
                if (this.ControlMaster == null)
                    return false;
                return this.Backpack is StrongBackpack;
            }
        }

Made a slight change to that and it works great, does it to everything now but I'm okay with that haha.
Thanks!
C#:
        public virtual bool DisplayWeight
        {
            get
            {
                if (this.ControlMaster == null)
                    return false;
                return this.Backpack is StrongBackpack;
            }
        }
if(Rootparent is type)