Hi,
when a house is placed, player falls through floor/stairs when trying to enter.
using runuo 2.5 , client latest or 5.0.8.3) both fall through floor.
(even when i use GM tele into building i will fall through floor inside as well after a step or two.
any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I'm guessing you have the setting wrong in MapDefinitions.cs

TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0
// for client version: true <= 6.0.0.0 // false > 6.0.0.0
MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

This is how I have it with Client v7.0.29.2 now but with Client v5.0.8.3 which I started with way back, they need to be true for the first one and false for the second one. In the middle I used client v6.0.10.1 which needs false for the first and false for the second.

Let us know how you get on.

David

Last edited:
I was having this same problem, above fixed it for me but my NPCs are falling through various floors. Suggestions?

If your using ServUO and what would your game client patch be?
Have you pointed the DataPath.cfg to the game client being used for the server? Config/DataPath.cfg

@Milva - thanks for the response. I am using the client patch that was included in the Lands of Archon ServUO server posted here under Resources. I'm using Razor 1.0.14.9 and the UO version in the client provided says: "UO Version 7.0.60.47 [Patch Unknown]". I have the data path pointed to the root folder of the client side files for Razor and I did edit the DataPath.cfg file to the same (D:\Ultima\Land of Archon\7.0.60).

@Fireball thank you for the response. This server is about 24 hours old and I'm the only player thus far, just checking out ServUO as I ran a personal UO:X server over a decade ago.

Below is a pic of a char logged in at the Haven bank, as you can see, all the NPCs are under the building. I can respawn them back but as soon as they take a step they drop through the floor.

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
I think there is something odd about that building. I seem to remember having some issues with it. Do you get this problem at other NPC locations as well? If you lay some static marble tiles on the client-side ones that are there, does that fix it? Somewhere in the back of my mind I have a memory of doing just that in that particular building. I think the red carpet works OK but I'm sure I remember something about the rest of the floor in there.

Yeah look: I've put a layer of static marble tiles on top of the existing ones. Looks like I've randomised 1173 through 1176 at 21z

View attachment HavenMint.png

Last edited:
Back