Can not acces house. Keep falling through he steps so can not get in the house. I am using the client that is set in the data path. Also if anyone knows where in the code would it be for insta hit. The halberd is insta hitting. But when u cycle to the katana it should insta hit also, but it seems to be on timer

Also if I teleport into the house. Seem to be able to stand on some of the tiles , but fall through on others.

Last edited:
Housing problem is usually caused by the game client being to low-what would the patch number be? Did you set in Config/Datapath?

I was using 7.0.50.0 but updated to the newest in case it was the client. Still was happening. I'll take a look at this config/datapath though

Ok actually fixed that it seems. I don't like the newest client though, the snow is a big turn off. Still need help setting up insta hit. Thanks though.

Last edited:
DataPath config
# Uncomment this line and set it to the path of the client files to set a
# custom data path. Otherwise ServUO will look for the client in the default
# Windows installation directories. Note that this is *required* when running
# on non-Windows systems.
CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic <<<<<<<set here
# If true all data paths other than CustomPath will be ignored.
IgnoreStandardPaths=False

for me something that worked for newer clients like 7.0+ was to change things to this in MapDefinitions.cs
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

Can not acces house. Keep falling through he steps so can not get in the house. I am using the client that is set in the data path. Also if anyone knows where in the code would it be for insta hit. The halberd is insta hitting. But when u cycle to the katana it should insta hit also, but it seems to be on timer

Also if I teleport into the house. Seem to be able to stand on some of the tiles , but fall through on others.
same problem here using uo2.3
cant place a house custom house only installs floor!
using client from uor and uosa seem to work. should be up to par!
[doublepost=1521848525][/doublepost]its like there is 2 layers! some mobiles are invisible in certain areas. in brit by smith to cemetery unstable could go blank at any time!

drivergt!!!!
u da man!!!!!! i got a house!!!
[doublepost=1523259036][/doublepost]
DataPath config
CustomPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic <<<<<<<set here

learning is great, thank you!
i guess i learned its easier to set myuo file at that location! set here!
errors go away!
you can not just come in this forum and expect free scripts! have to understand the scripts to know where scripts and changes are neeeded!!
[doublepost=1523274435][/doublepost]
DataPath config

gave me red error when i put my file in there.
[doublepost=1523274799][/doublepost]https://sites.google.com/site/rionkdr/runuobasicscripts

hope the link works... because it was exactly what the doctor ordered!
except the last part datapath.cs seems my script didnt have this line.
now i have multiple error data odbc

Last edited:
for me something that worked for newer clients like 7.0+ was to change things to this in MapDefinitions.cs
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
change to false... housng problem solveed!!!

Back