EEE 2022-3-26 1-09-32.gif

A switch is responsible for displaying / not displaying attributes

Another switch is responsible for whether attributes are valid

If no is selected for all, it is like T2a mode

However, this T2a mode has AOS's resistanceproperties and AOS's properties display

This switch is for all players

It's caused by idleness and boredom

This is nice. I think if you add an InvalidateProperties(); somewhere it'll update the OPL without having to move the item like you did.

This is nice. I think if you add an InvalidateProperties(); somewhere it'll update the OPL without having to move the item like you did.
In fact, I don't know the programming language. After contacting servuo for so long, I still only use if, else, else if

ha-ha

Very interesting, I don't know if it's needed but I like it.
I do have 2 questions, where did you get the stars on the equipment, and second why do you have so many slots!
1648271657201.png

about stars on the equipment,i used Colored Equipment Names 0.57.2。
It just changed its default description text to the special symbol "★"

many slots?
I asked a friend to help me modify the source code of classicuo and recompile it

about stars on the equipment,i used Colored Equipment Names 0.57.2。
It just changed its default description text to the special symbol "★"

many slots?
I asked a friend to help me modify the source code of classicuo and recompile it

I thought that might be how you did it haha, very nice. I did some searching after I saw it.

As for the source changes that's very interesting, can I ask what you changed? other than the obvious of course.. I am guessing just from how it looks you have every layer broken up so they're all viewable?

As for the source changes that's very interesting, can I ask what you changed? other than the obvious of course.. I am guessing just from how it looks you have every layer broken up so they're all viewable?
This passage... The text given by the translation tool is messy... I don't know what it means

What did you change in the source?

Did you make all layers visible?

What language do you speak?
1,Two versions, one of which has been modified a lot, are modified on the basis of the earlier Cuo. The other is just language translation and adding layers slot

2,The more modified version adds all layers, while the other one does not add left and right hands

3,I use Chinese
111 2022-3-27 15-03-07.gif222 2022-3-27 15-15-05.gif
333-2022-3-27-15-16-35-gif.20033

444 2022-3-27 15-25-20.gif

Attachments

• 333 2022-3-27 15-16-35.gif
    333 2022-3-27 15-16-35.gif
    707.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back