ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
None
So back in the old sphere days I believe the command was "Info" and you could click on a item, say one gold coin, and it would show you all it's attributes/information and you could change the amount of it and such, change it's color and all sorts of things with that one item info window. What is that command now?? I can't seem to find it. I am running Ruins and Riches. Oh an also what is the best GM Tool to use for creation and to do all the basic commands for you? I tried AXIS 2 and selected my "Game Folder" that has the client but I can't get Axis to do anything when it loads. When you click on any button nothing happens. So I tried using Pandoras box 3 and it keeps telling me I didn't select the right client path and wont startup even though I have chose the correct folder the "Game Folder" with the client in it.. Ugh! What am I doing wrong and thanks a ton for the help!

Last edited:
I tried using Pandoras Box and it keeps telling me I didn't select the right client path and wont startup even though I have chose the correct folder the "Game Folder" with the client in it. I'm running Ruins and Riches. Now after trying to reselect the same folder again when I try to start Pandoras it just sits there on the opening picture logo and never starts. Any ideas?

U may need a separate folder with the client files as if a files in use it can't access it and it helps to not place them in the programs folder but in a non protected area . At least thats the advice I was given and it works .

Back