I found a way to change the amount that vendors will stock in genericbuy.cs so they will always stock 980 of almost everything but I only did that because I cant seem to find where to change the maximum amount of an item that you can sell at a time...

It's locked at 999. I couldn't get it to change by editing anything in genericbuy.cs and no scripts contain 999 in any way that seems like it would have an effect on this.

Does anyone know the answser to this? I would like to know as well:)
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: In my case I wanted to change the amount of reagents being sold in the mage shops.So,I went to Scripts/Vendorinfo/SBMage.cs and looked for a list of reagents and changed the number from 20 to 999. All I did was see how much they reagents were selling for and looked for that number next to a list of reagents.I would imagine you could do this for every vendor.
1603175994629.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know the answser to this? I would like to know as well:)
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: In my case I wanted to change the amount of reagents being sold in the mage shops.So,I went to Scripts/Vendorinfo/SBMage.cs and looked for a list of reagents and changed the number from 20 to 999. All I did was see how much they reagents were selling for and looked for that number next to a list of reagents.I would imagine you could do this for every vendor.
View attachment 16869
Going to try this tonight. Thank you!

The poorly worded post was saying that you can sell as much as you want but limited to 999 when you buy... I found that with recent version of classoicuo you can go over the 999 buy limit! nice!

Just sell 1 piece of item then drag all to npc. İ know it s not your solution but i said for just incase

Back