Using ServUO. I want to create 2 custom currencies. One that is a different hue of ingot and another that is a different hue of gold. I don't want to accidentally be able to smith or buy vendor items with these. I didn't find much in the way of setting this up. I did fine this thread and the chance of dropping on a mob looks like it will fit my needs. Then it says to make the edits below to the BaseCreature.cs file.
Find ----------------------------------------------------------- if ( !Summoned && !NoKillAwards && !m_HasGeneratedLoot ) { m_HasGeneratedLoot = true; GenerateLoot( false ); } ----------------------------------------------------------- Replace with if ( !Summoned && !NoKillAwards && !m_HasGeneratedLoot ) { m_HasGeneratedLoot = true; GenerateLoot( false ); ArtifactValidate.GiveArtifact(this); } ----------------------------------------------------------- Find public override void OnDeath( Container c ) ----------------------------------------------------------- Inside of that, down a bit is this else { titles.Add( ds.m_Mobile ); fame.Add( totalFame ); karma.Add( totalKarma ); } ----------------------------------------------------------- replace that with else { titles.Add( ds.m_Mobile ); fame.Add( totalFame ); karma.Add( totalKarma ); } ArtifactValidate.ArtiChance(ds.m_Mobile, this); ----------------------------------------------------------- down a bit further is base.OnDeath( c ); ----------------------------------------------------------- replace that with ArtifactValidate.MultiP( 1 ); base.OnDeath( c );

I'm not sure how to make the actual currency though. It looks like the guy in the thread was just using artifacts so I'm a little lost there. How do I do this? And would the above accomplish what I'm trying to do in giving a % chance of a drop on a mob?

Back