Hi You all,
there is a method to prevent the transparent properties menu (the one visible when you pass your mouse over an item) of a particular item?

I tried this:
Code:
public override void SendPropertiesTo( Mobile from ) {}

public override void GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list){}

but if I pass the mouse over the item a small semi-transparent empty rectangle is still visible.

public override bool ForceShowProperties{ get{ return ObjectPropertyList.Disabled; } }
That could only work on certain items as far as i remember, but i doubt you can do it on specific items, you would probably have to change the flags in the core files related to that, or completely changing your Era, which is surely not what you want to achieve.

If you want to have it set to single click items without using older expansions you can also go to:

/Scripts/Misc/CurrentExpansion.cs

and change this to false
PacketHandlers.SingleClickProps = true;

I tried both of your suggestions, but that little empty menu's still there when I pass the cursor over the item.. very strange :(

Error.jpg

In my server core files (Server/Network/Packets.cs) i had to add a random "flags &= ~0x20;" just before "m_Stream.Write( (int)(flags | m_AdditionalFlags) ); // flags".
But that's on RunUO 2.0 RC2, so i'm not sure abour ServUO.
The biggest disadvantage of that, is that you lose the necromancy book, weapon abilities, and some other things that came with AOS, so that's probably not what you are searching for, considering that it removes those hover text "everywhere".

That will fix all the problems... :D

using Server.Network;

namespace Server
{
public class CurrentExpansion
{
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;

public static void Configure()
{
Core.Expansion = Expansion;

//bool Enabled = Core.AOS;
bool Enabled = false;

Mobile.InsuranceEnabled = Enabled;
ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Enabled;
Mobile.VisibleDamageType = Enabled ? VisibleDamageType.Related : VisibleDamageType.None;
Mobile.GuildClickMessage = !Enabled;
Mobile.AsciiClickMessage = !Enabled;

if ( Enabled )
{
AOS.DisableStatInfluences();

if ( ObjectPropertyList.Enabled )
PacketHandlers.SingleClickProps = true; // single click for everything is overriden to check object property list
}
}
}
}

That will fix all the problems... :D

using Server.Network;

namespace Server
{
public class CurrentExpansion
{
private static readonly Expansion Expansion = Expansion.None;

public static void Configure()
{
Core.Expansion = Expansion;

//bool Enabled = Core.AOS;
bool Enabled = false;

Mobile.InsuranceEnabled = Enabled;
ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Enabled;
Mobile.VisibleDamageType = Enabled ? VisibleDamageType.Related : VisibleDamageType.None;
Mobile.GuildClickMessage = !Enabled;
Mobile.AsciiClickMessage = !Enabled;

if ( Enabled )
{
AOS.DisableStatInfluences();

if ( ObjectPropertyList.Enabled )
PacketHandlers.SingleClickProps = true; // single click for everything is overriden to check object property list
}
}
}
}
I tried but now even after single clicking on item, no information is displayed
Hi You all,
there is a method to prevent the transparent properties menu (the one visible when you pass your mouse over an item) of a particular item?

I tried this:
Code:
public override void SendPropertiesTo( Mobile from ) {}

public override void GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list){}

but if I pass the mouse over the item a small semi-transparent empty rectangle is still visible.
Hello, could you please tell me where have you added these?

Last edited:
Back