I'm pretty sure those are all client side gumps, so you'd use them by hooking into the packets or events that call them.

Does anyone have or know of a listing of gump numbers that our client uses.

For example:
for the paperdoll, what are the gump #s that it uses.

The reason I am asking, I want to work on them for my shard's client and would like to know which gump# to edit without having to do all of them.

Some of the below is speculation, because I have never spent a lot of time looking into Gump IDs. But to the best of my knowledge these are not client side gumps.

The listing here are the gump IDs that are sent to the client when playing on OSI. A gump ID is important to the client because it lets the client know if we are sending a gump that already exists client side.

For example when sending a res gump, let's pretend the ID is 1 (don't know what it is). The client is sent a new gump and the client is told "this is gump id #1". Later we send a new res gump, but we don't want to double it up. So the server sends a new message saying, "hey, if you have a gump ID #1 open, close it and replace it with this new one".

Gump IDs are different with RunUO/ServUO because these IDs are generated by the hash code of the class' full name, and are not set to anything in particular. From Gump.cs:

Code:
		public static int GetTypeID( Type type )
		{
			return type.FullName.GetHashCode();
		}

This means that whenever we send a ressurrect gump, the ID of the gump will be whatever the hash code of the string "Server.Gumps.ResurrectGump" is. This ensures we never duplicate an ID, because two gumps can never exist with the same type name in the same namespace.

In addition, the only reason a gump ID would be important to the end user is so that programs like UO Steam/Razor/EasyUO can manipulate it.

tldr:
You shouldn't worry about GumpIDs.

Back