Heamo Goblin submitted a new resource:

Hue Center - A New Way To Hue Items

This was first posted by @jase giffin but was scripted to work for his shard.

So i went ahead and made it work for any shard where it takes the gold from the players bank box instead of the gold ledger.

I also fixed his uni tub script to delete on use and allow players to dye any item in the shard including pets!

This system is drag-n-drop just restart your shard.

I do not know who the original scripter is but credits to him thanks for this awesome system!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
any idea how this can be modified to work on the new TOL expansion? since it uses the account currency system instead of direct bank boxes?

Banker.Withdraw/Deposit and related methods do get routed through the TOL gold account system, so this shouldn't need further changes to make it compatible.

If it uses an actual reference to mob.BankBox to find and remove physical gold, then that should be converted to use Banker.Withdraw, etc.

Banker.Withdraw/Deposit and related methods do get routed through the TOL gold account system, so this shouldn't need further changes to make it compatible.

If it uses an actual reference to mob.BankBox to find and remove physical gold, then that should be converted to use Banker.Withdraw, etc.

I changed BankBox to Banker, and got the following error. I'm suprised it didnt even check my backpack, because even with 100k on me Id get the message before making changes I didnt have enough gold. Heres the error after changing bankbox to Banker:

Errors:
+ Customs/Hue Center/HueListGumpGold.cs:
CS1061: Line 160: 'Server.Mobile' does not contain a definition for 'Banker' and no extension method 'Banker' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I went ahead and updated the hue system for the new currency system everything should work flawlessly now with the new servuo publish! Sorry for the delay and wait i have been vary busy but enjoy!

Attachments

• Hue Center.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 43
I went ahead and updated the hue system for the new currency system everything should work flawlessly now with the new servuo publish! Sorry for the delay and wait i have been vary busy but enjoy!

What if I want to make the stone free to use? I tried changing code to this:

if (from.BankBox.ConsumeTotal( typeof( Gold ), 0 ))

Still get message that there wasn't enough gold to withdraw.

Tried using the updated file from 07/18/2017 and setting to 0 as well, but my servuo errors out before I can even test it

Errors:
Custom/Hue Center/HueListGumpGold.cs:
CS1501: Line 153: No overload for method 'Withdraw' takes 3 arguments
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to complie or noscript files were found.

Thanks!

Back