I'm trying to add a human corpse on top of a table to be used at an undertaker's shop - also interested in making a passed out drunk person later down the road. I am curious, I am trying to use the Corpse item in game [add corpse but it keeps making it into an ogre corpse. I tried using props on it and it doesn't seem to indicate much in the way of changing what creature the corpse belongs to.

I've tried adding the HagApprenticeCorpse and IT uses a human corpse but if I use [get itemid on it, it's the same ID as the ogre corpse I keep adding. What type of sorcery is this??? How do I make a human corpse? lol

Sorry, I realize this isn't directly script related,

as15.postimg.org_x4o9zecln_corpse.jpg

Would this work or not quite what your looking for? You could even hue it a gray hue
0x3D67
Corpse.JPG

The direction doesn't match. I tried that one already. And the orc corpses right near it as well, heh.

Just a thought (and no clue if it'll work), but what if you add an npc human (vendor, tribal, whatever) and then blast the hell out of it. When the corpse drops, props it and see if you can set decay to false, movable false etc. Again just an idea, not sure it would work - and might take a few tries to get the body to land correctly since the falling direction is random I believe.

Do you want a permanent corpse ? Like a deco item ?
Then I would advice finding one in the statics, like Milva showed ^^

But what about a simple :
[add zombie
[kill
[set direction east

?

lol !

add corpse
set its amount to 400 / 401
set hue to 0x83ea (default UO human skin hue)
set desired direction
You have a human corpse :)

You may want to re-create the Corpse class as it may contain specific code

also interested in making a passed out drunk person later down the road.

I found a script off runuo its from 04 but I easily updated it & its drag n drop, you just [add sleeper beside a npc then [props it set the uo time you want the npc to fall sleep on ground where hes was standing or you can set a location & set wake up then set the set the target mobile the npc & then set activate True , its very easy,
Here is the link to it http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/1-0-2-0-sleeping-npcs.44297/ download both the sleeper.zip and sleepingbody.zip

& in sleepingbody.cs around line 163 change it to look like this to get it to load if not you get errors

Code:
		//public override void SendInfoTo( NetState state )
		//{
		//base.SendInfoTo( state );

public override void SendInfoTo( NetState state, bool sendOplPacket )
                  {
                  base.SendInfoTo( state, sendOplPacket );

I have the sleepable bed system and it uses that sleeping body scripts. Adding the corpse item then setting amount to 400 and direction to east works. But it says "400 corpse" as its item name if you hover on it lol. Its not perfect but it works for now. I may decide just to make a graphic for the dead body. At least then I can dress it up how I want it, screen shot it and use it how I need it like that.

For now I'll do what Feeh said. Thanks everyone for the help. =)

Back