Hello everyone. I am almost 40 years old and I haven't played UO since 2005 (except for a brief time while UOWars was up). But, I am not here for me. I am here for my mom. Back in 1999 my brother and I got our mom hooked on UO and she has been playing ever since. She recently lost her castle on Chesapeake due to confusion that may or may not have been caused by broadsword. I don't know exactly what happened. All I know is that she was having problems logging in and when she was finally able to log on; her castle had collapsed. She was really upset and kept going on about some special flowers (roses I think) that she had collected over the years. Her birthday is this month and I want to give her a private shard that is set up the way she likes to play. Please look for my next post where I will be asking for help.

I guess it was two types of roses that were given away in gift bags around st Patrick's day and Valentine's day.
A Whispering Rose (2000) and Rose in a Vase (2007). If I don't remember it wrong now.

back in 2000, it was only eating, sleeping and ultima. that dame IDOCS :)

-Grim

Back