iceyou.org is dedicated to making Ultima Online fun for the hard working people on the west coast who don't have time to waste grinding for years. Here EVERYTHING can be accomplished in MUCH less time. The server went live on 6/18/2019. Learn more at https://iceyou.org and discord.

Ultra accelerated skill and stat gains, resource harvesting, and gold drops. No donations, multiple accounts, or total skill cap. Place any type of house in any facet, mark and recall to and from any facet or in a house, pet shrinking, double melee damage, and tons more. Inspired by UOGamers Hybrid.

Just thought I would check in with my post... going to start leaving these little flyers at smoke, vape, and weed shops around town. Hoping to get a little population :) might try some other stores but printing is slow... im printing and cutting them out by hand to save money and my prints a real bich!

also got the website pretty basic and strait forward... minimalistic... nothing that you don't need easy to use and fast. its basically just a forum I set the .htaccess to take people strait to the directions thread.

Back