I updated just the Log.cs file to show the names of logs in my LBR server and my ICommodity Description stopped working for every commodity deed.

Errors:
+ Items/Consumables/BasePotion.cs:
CS0535: Line 49: 'Server.Items.BasePotion' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.Description'
+ Items/Consumables/SpellScroll.cs:
CS0535: Line 9: 'Server.Items.SpellScroll' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.Description'

its 47 errors of the same 'Server.Items.ICommodity.Description' for every item that had ICommodity in it. Does anyone know why it happened?
Post automatically merged:

I got it!!! All i had to do was take out Text Description in Commodity deed and it cleared up my current problem. Hopefully now my commodity deeds aren't messed up, but at least everything loads!

Last edited:
Anywhere you had
Code:
int ICommodity.DescriptionNumber { get { return LabelNumber; } }

replace it with

Code:
TextDefinition ICommodity.Description { get { return this.LabelNumber; } }

Commodity deeds need TextDefinition type to provide flexibility in naming. That allows them to use a cliloc number or regular text as their description without needing to re-code anything else.

Anywhere you had
Code:
int ICommodity.DescriptionNumber { get { return LabelNumber; } }

replace it with

Code:
TextDefinition ICommodity.Description { get { return this.LabelNumber; } }

Commodity deeds need TextDefinition type to provide flexibility in naming. That allows them to use a cliloc number or regular text as their description without needing to re-code anything else.

Trying to fix this now lol

Back