REALLY NEED HELP HERE. I downloaded "ACC Complete spell systems" and put it in ServUO-master dir as it is. It loads fine and dosn't give me any errors, but I can't find any new spellbook using "[addmenu" in my GM client so I guess it's not working.. (I search for "tome of nature", the word "Druid", and such). If I take the subfolders out to my "scripts" folder it gives me tons of errors.. Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

All scripts must be placed inside the Scripts folder somewhere to be recognized by the server to be compiled at runtime. So, if you placed the new scripts inside the Master folder, but not inside Scripts, then it makes sense that you get no errors and are not able to use it. It was never compiled.

It also makes sense that you would get a ton of errors trying to drop it in and run the server, since it was last updated in 2014, and is highly unlikely to work "out of the box".

I would suggest you try this:

1. Post to the forum of the resource where you downloaded it, and see if the author or another user of the system would be able to help you. They will be more likely to see the post if you are replying to a post that they are "watching". Also, if someone downloaded it before and had any issues, that is usually the place it would be reported. Someone may have done exactly what you are trying to do and would be able to duplicate it.

2. When you get a "ton of errors" post these to the forum inside quote or code tags so people can see them and help decode the errors.

One more thing: I see on the Resource page someone updated it last year, and another user was having some issues this year: https://www.servuo.com/threads/acc-public-gates-and-spell-system.445/post-66357

I checked, didn't find anything in the last few years..
You have any idea where can I start? My source is: https://www.servuo.com/archive/acc-public-gates-and-spell-system.17/updates#resource-update-97
Version 2 Pub 54.

The errors are:

C#:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 16 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Avatar/AvatarSpell.cs:
    CS0114: Line 115: 'AvatarSpell.SendCastEffect()' hides inherited member 'Spell.SendCastEffect()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
Errors:
+ Items/Books/SpecialScrollBooks/PowerScrollBook.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PowerScrollBook'
    CS0115: Line 28: 'PowerScrollBook.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 35: 'PowerScrollBook.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 9: 'PowerScrollBook.ScrollType': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 10: 'PowerScrollBook.LabelNumber': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 11: 'PowerScrollBook.BadDropMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 12: 'PowerScrollBook.DropMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 13: 'PowerScrollBook.RemoveMessage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 14: 'PowerScrollBook.GumpTitle': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 42: 'PowerScrollBook.SkillInfo': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 43: 'PowerScrollBook.ValueInfo': no suitable method found to override
    CS0111: Line 17: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 23: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 28: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called 'Serialize' with the same parameter types
    CS0111: Line 35: Type 'PowerScrollBook' already defines a member called 'Deserialize' with the same parameter types
+ ACC Systems/ACC Related/PowerScrollAccBook/PowerScrollAccBook.cs:
    CS0263: Line 34: Partial declarations of 'PowerScrollBook' must not specify different base classes
    CS0115: Line 88: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDoubleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 98: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDoubleClickSecureTrade(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 126: 'PowerScrollBook.OnDragDrop(Mobile, Item)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 169: 'PowerScrollBook.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 200: 'PowerScrollBook.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 232: 'PowerScrollBook.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 243: 'PowerScrollBook.GetContextMenuEntries(Mobile, List<ContextMenuEntry>)': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/DestroyingAngel.cs:
    CS0539: Line 8: 'DestroyingAngel.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'DestroyingAngel' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 01 Core/CSpellbook.cs:
    CS0115: Line 197: 'CSpellbook.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ancient/Items/SleepingBody.cs:
    CS0115: Line 179: 'SleepingBody.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/PetrafiedWood.cs:
    CS0539: Line 10: 'PetrafiedWood.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'PetrafiedWood' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/SpringWater.cs:
    CS0539: Line 9: 'SpringWater.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface declaration is not found among members of the interface that can be implemented
    CS0535: Line 6: 'SpringWater' does not implement interface member 'ICommodity.Description'
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Cleric/Cleric/Spells/HammerOfFaithSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 59: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 60: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 61: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 62: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 64: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 65: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'ClericHammerOfFaithSpell.HammerOfFaith.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/HellHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'HellHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'HellHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'HellHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/IceHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'IceHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathColdDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 103: 'IceHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/ThunderHound.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEnergyDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectItemID': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 103: 'ThunderHoundFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Familars/VampireWolf.cs:
    CS0115: Line 99: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.HasBreath': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 100: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathFireDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathPoisonDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 102: 'VampireWolfFamiliar.BreathEffectHue': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/FireBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 75: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 77: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 78: 'RangerFireBowSpell.RangerFireBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/IceBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 69: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 74: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 75: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 76: 'RangerIceBowSpell.RangerIceBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/LightningBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerLightningBowSpell.RangerLightningBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
+ ACC Systems/Complete Spell System/-=+ 03 Systems/Ranger/Spells/NoxBowSpell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 65: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 66: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 67: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 68: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.AosSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 70: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldStrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 71: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldMinDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 72: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldMaxDamage': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 73: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OldSpeed': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 101: 'RangerNoxBowSpell.RangerNoxBow.OnHit(Mobile, Mobile, double)': no suitable method found to override
I really really need this to work

Last edited:
For AvatarSpell.cs, try using their suggestion of adding the "override" keyword.

For the PowerScrollBook.cs, it looks like there is already one in the Server, so you have to pick one to keep or merge them somehow.

For the errors that say "no suitable method found to override", you might just need to remove those methods altogether, since the ServUO you are using no longer supports those legacy methods. The other way to go would be to download and use a slightly older ServUO server, when they did support it. Try going to the download page, click on "branches" then click on Pub57. If that doesn't work, you might have to go further back. All ServUO builds are available to download.

Great! I'll do all of that. About "no suitable method found to override" - Your flying system gives me the same error for every flying creature. Its from less then one year ago - what ServUo are you using for that? Also - isn't Pub 57 what I'm using now? (the newest)
Post automatically merged:

Solved and got it working! (on Pub 55.1 after lots of work). Hope daytime function isn't so important:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back