Hi, i'm looking to modify the interiordecoration.cs to use with the lockayskillsystem, when the players do any kind of material for construct a house, they can use the interiordecoration tool for put this objects on the ground and move it or flip, and when the object are in the correct place they can do this object no decay, and immovable for players.

Attachments

• InteriorDecorator.cs
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
We chatted on IRC and this is a general overview of what I said. There are probably some better ways to handle this, these are just the ideas I had at first thought. I'm sure other people will have a better solution. :)

Movable = false in the constructor
You could add to the InteriorDecorator gump for moving the item.Then add to the target section something like.. if in players backpack -> target spot -> if spot within range of player -> move wall there

For item decay you may need to add something like this to every item or perhaps the base for the items.
Also I'm not sure if this is still valid for modern runuo or servuo. TimeSpan may be something else now.
C#:
public override TimeSpan DecayTime { get { return TimeSpan.FromDays(999.0); } }

Not sure if you'll need to add Weight = 255 for the items, I think that if the weight isn't 255 players can highlight them by hover the cursor over the item.(yellow highlight)

I've included a modified Interior Decorator that can be used to turn, move up & down without being on\in a house and disabled the Z check. Caution, you can move any items, below the ground with this.

Attachments

• InteriorDecorator.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back