No permission to download

Fireball

Squire
Sep 6, 2014
United Kingdom
uoutopia.com
Shard Name
UO:Utopia
Oh this is a vast improvement on the original invasion script I found which didn't work for me. This one is almost perfect for a quick invasion. Is there any way to make the mobs spawn more slowly - ie. not all at once ? If they spawned one a second or something instead of BLAM! it would be a lot less dramatic for players who happened to be in town at that time. <grin>

Reactions: DPSGnome

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
@Ravenwolfe @Vorspire
In the version of the Enhanced 3D game there is a problem with the OK / cancel button of the invasion configuration window. The Ok button does not work and the cancel button changes the graphics to OK after clicking and also has no effect. There is no problem in the 2D version.

Last edited:

PigPen

Citizen
Jan 19, 2017
Ravenwolfe . . . "Sorry I've been away so much. I have the next release being beta tested so hopefully will release soon. It will have a progress gump for players (Thanks @Vorspire ), cleaner spawning mechanism, and an easier way to schedule invasions (set the actual date and time or how many minutes from now).

Next and hopefully final release will have the damageable gates to win the invasion instead of just killing the spawn to win. "
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does anyone know if this 'next release' was completed and if it is available anywhere.

Thanks

Reactions: Ravenwolfe

Diesel

Gold Donator
Sep 7, 2014
Shard Name
Medival World 73.146.176.79
Thanks for your work on this RavenWolfe. I have it installed on my shard. Is there any plan to have it run automatically like random one invasion every 24 hours without input from the Admin?

Ravenwolfe

ServUO Developer
Sep 7, 2013
Texas
www.ultimaonlinephoenix.com
Shard Name
UO Phoenix
Hey Milva!

Yeah, that guy goes MIA for long periods of time.

I think I did some updates that haven’t been posted. I’ve been away from it for a long time. I’ll see if I can track anything down. I’m almost positive I had it auto-scheduling a while back.

Reactions: Exale and Milva

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Hey Milva!

Yeah, that guy goes MIA for long periods of time.

I think I did some updates that haven’t been posted. I’ve been away from it for a long time. I’ll see if I can track anything down. I’m almost positive I had it auto-scheduling a while back.
Nice to see you!! :)

Reactions: Ravenwolfe

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
@Ravenwolfe
We've detected a very serious bug in City Invasions. Factions bring back the city guards - even during the invasion. As soon as the battle for altars was over, the guards returned even though they were still fighting the invasion

Holyblablabla

Citizen
Jul 3, 2020
Testing on ServUO publish 57+, an error appears since the faction-feature is removed from ServUO.

Invasion Syetem Error.PNG
Post automatically merged:

Testing on ServUO publish 57+, an error appears since the faction-feature is removed from ServUO.

Invasion Syetem Error.PNG
After invalidating the 4th line in Invasion System.CS, every thing is fine by now.

Invasion Syetem Error2.PNG

Last edited:

The Funk

Citizen
Jul 20, 2020
IS there any way to add a mob counter or mobs remaining? we are having issues getting the champ to spawn

LordFenris

Knight
Jul 21, 2014
@Ravenwolfe

With the new server build engine mechanism (compilator), we encountered numerous problems with custom files - which had not occurred before. I mean the current state # 4835 - compared to the version before the compiler mechanics changes.
Warning are reported in the area of Your Invasion system. I am attaching the full log from the compilation attempt (with part of Your system log).

Compile ServUO for Windows

Press any key to continue . . .

C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST>dotnet build -c Release
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.0-preview-20360-03+188921e2f for .NET
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore...
Restored C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Ultima\Ultima.csproj (in 167 ms).
Restored C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Server\Server.csproj (in 167 ms).
Restored C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Scripts\Scripts.csproj (in 167 ms).
Ultima -> C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Ultima\bin\Release\Ultima.dll
Server ->

Custom\Invasion System\InvasionMainGump.cs(16,23): warning CS0169: The field 'InvasionMainGump._mStartTimer' is never used [C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Custom\Invasion System\Invasion System.cs(37,22): warning CS0414: The field 'TownInvasion._AlwaysMurderer' is assigned but its value is never used [C:\ServerUO\UOMGGameTEST\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Time Elapsed 00:00:10.10

Press any key to continue . . .

Holyblablabla

Citizen
Jul 3, 2020
@Ravenwolfe

With the new server build engine mechanism (compilator), we encountered numerous problems with custom files - which had not occurred before. I mean the current state # 4835 - compared to the version before the compiler mechanics changes.
Warning are reported in the area of Your Invasion system. I am attaching the full log from the compilation attempt (with part of Your system log).
Where do you get the #4835?The latest fix is #4834

4834.PNG