Is it just me or is trying to find a decent site to advertise Ultima Online free shards just hard to find these days ???

I just remember things being much better back in the day :confused:

Goggle'd a bit today and done those 2 sites as well, I don't know... just seems a bit sparse out there or I'm just being a bit nostalgic.

Seems like I'm missing the days when there were some kind of launcher apps which helped a lot I think.

Yep me too, I spent what felt like a life time pulling that program apart to see how it worked... even down to the assembly code running in memory to watch it working... I know I needed help lol.

That aside tho it did help when I had ListUO up and running and started to dabble with my own patcher / loader attempts... ironically it's all still sitting on a server I have access to and my original source code was found for the app's I wrote, every now and then I get the urge to start over but at domain name slipped away from me a few years ago so that kind of came to an end.

I'm surprised no one here at ServUO has done anything in this area to revive the free shards a little.

Back