I think I saw that there is a new expansion called Outlands and I was wondering if the Dev team is working on it... Looks like a butt ton of work I would be willing to test or help if needed or is it a legal issue?
Post automatically merged:

LOL its a custom freeshard that released this? I though it was official UO... what the hell? that crap looks bad ass... nvm probably better not to do this.

Last edited:
Outlands is a very customized shard, but it fails in several major areas: itemization, animal taming, and pvp.
there's a simple scenario that defeats every player encounter: para-gank explosion explosion flamestrike.
It doesn't matter if a player has fully completed an aspect mastery set, come into contact with two PKs and its over.
There's no real pve encounters, just large health pool bosses and lots of animal tamers with overpowered pets.

And speaking of itemization, besides aspect mastery items; vanquishing? might? power? fortified? this old system lacks complex depth inmo

I just really liked the new emperors dragon. thought that was cool I think a lot of their art is really cool. Yeah that pvp sounds pretty lame I hated para ganking on run uo hybrid. maybe ill try to prevent this on my own shard experiment. thanks for the reply.

Back