Yes, I am ressurecting an old thread. Does anyone have a link to the last version of Ultima Odyssey? The link above is dead. Thanks!!

You can find all you need as well as support here Britain Knights
Yup...that is my website/forums for my Ultima related projects.
Some RunUO link to nowhere...
Not anymore.
Don't worry - it'll get moved back over here when RunUO disappears again.
Well, RunUO didn't disappear but it sure turned into a shit show of spammed junk posters where there was a single moderator from forever-ago that would log in once a month to clean up the mess. I was understandably optimistic when it came back online...but...some people talk it and others walk it.

Yup...that is my website/forums for my Ultima related projects.

Not anymore.

Well, RunUO didn't disappear but it sure turned into a shit show of spammed junk posters where there was a single moderator from forever-ago that would log in once a month to clean up the mess. I was understandably optimistic when it came back online...but...some people talk it and others walk it.
Hey Djeryv,

I am really digging your Rags and Riches game. Thank you a lot for finally producing the richly crafted single player experience. You are a genius for pulling this off.

Hey, would it be possible for you to share ways to cheat or help with secrets in the game please. I had numerous characters that I have made and spent countless hours on the game only to have my game data wiped (my own mistake). I'm at a point now where I'm looking more into how to hack or find secret locations (like Ultima 7) had with the crates that led you into a chimney (secret location cheat).

Thank you once again for bringing Ultima back to life. You are the man.

@Djeryv apologies for reaching out this way, but I can't seem to message you directly. I've been sorely missing the ruinsandriches.com forum since it went down last week. It would be great to hear if it was taken down intentionally or it is an accident of sorts?
There's a lot of gold on that page that would be a shame if it was lost.

Hey Djeryv,

I am really digging your Rags and Riches game. Thank you a lot for finally producing the richly crafted single player experience. You are a genius for pulling this off.

Hey, would it be possible for you to share ways to cheat or help with secrets in the game please. I had numerous characters that I have made and spent countless hours on the game only to have my game data wiped (my own mistake). I'm at a point now where I'm looking more into how to hack or find secret locations (like Ultima 7) had with the crates that led you into a chimney (secret location cheat).

Thank you once again for bringing Ultima back to life. You are the man.
The secrets of the game have to be discovered by your own. I remember asking him this question - and that is literally what he said to me :)

Back