If anyone has a moment I am just trying to see if I have set up my server correctly and it will allow others to connect. IP is 73.146.176.79 and client is 7.0.52. If you could just try to logon and create a toon that would be nice. That way I can see if it is correctly set. Thanks in advance will be up a couple of hours.

You can test this yourself by attempting to connect to your own external (public) IP.

If the server is listening on LAN 192.168.x.x (example) and your public IP is 1.2.3.4, then you'd try to connect to 1.2.3.4 and if it fails, then it's inaccessible from the internet and you will likely need to change settings on your Router to Forward the Port for your LAN (internal, private) IP.

So I set UOSteam and put the shard setting to my ip address 73.146.176.79 and I connected logged on and accessed my admin account. Versus the normal 127.0.0,.1. So that means my port is forwarded on my router and that the server files are set right?

So I set UOSteam and put the shard setting to my ip address 73.146.176.79 and I connected logged on and accessed my admin account. Versus the normal 127.0.0,.1. So that means my port is forwarded on my router and that the server files are set right?

Correct :)

Also, I just tested and it worked for me.

Thank's good to know. This is the server repack of psychoman78 with some config mods on it. Fletching is all messed up on atm. Not even worrying about spawning it or decorating til that gets worked out but it was a good test to make sure I knew how to get the server accessible. Thanks again!

Back