I think I just had a really good idea that loads of people could really enjoy... Basically you tame animals and then take them to your house and release them. Chickens and Sheep would probably be the only things you could do it with. But yeah so there would be something that prevents livestock animals from disappearing or despawning and also allow you to feed them when they aren't tame. So basically they would multiply to maybe 20 max and then when you harvest them they give a min max value that you set based on the amount of days you have feed them to the max. There might be a feeding trove item needed in their proximity or something but the goal would be to provide a new growth system so you could grow chicken and wool like you do with plants. You would also be able to choose the yield from your efforts for example 30 raw birds from one chicken amd 500 feathers (basically simulating a large amount of chickens being slaughtered at once OR one chicken = 30)

so what do you guys think lol I'm kinda just putting this out there in hopes that someone will make this. ;)

Farmsville people would like it.

Didn't you look at the ranch system in this resource you liked..? It sounds incredibly similar..

I thought that was just for cooking ill look at it a little more. I'm not really interested in expandint on cooking since cooking is pretty much perfect the way it is just interested in livestock.

Its in there. you can build fences and put animals in the fence and you can brand them. to amke them your own live stock.

ok ill give it a try... it just wasn't at the top of my priorities to add on to the cooking system... Now that I got a lot done it actually sounds really cool I'll definitely add it to my server.

Oh it actually looks like a big task to install. I'll do it tonight and start a test for the livestock. and all the other cool stuff.
Post automatically merged:

dude this system looks so awesome I knew I liked it... cant wait to try it.

Last edited:
cool yeah i been redoing some of the big features like famring and animal control. been taking some ideas from farm sim

maybe you could use my idea too... so basically your livestock will count as many animals in one the longer you have them. just a thought. and they multiply on their own based off of a timer, food, water, ect to a maximum number that you decide.

They do breed it has a hole new basesnimal for it. No taming needed to make it ur own. Find any bugs PM me them I'll see what I can do.

Back