I'm a big fan of Sandbox rpgs and I love the things this game is boasting so i wanted to share it.
I think the video speaks for it self on the potential epic-ness of this game.
How about someone makes a UO Client like this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A first-person, open world, realistic RPG that will take you to Medieval Europe in a time of great upheaval and strife.

A different kind of rpg
We want to bring you a strong story rooted in the height of the Middle Ages, brought to life in all its glory. So what is Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Think of it as Braveheart: The Game. Majestic castles, armored knights, large, open field battles, and political intrigue set in a vast, emergent world. We want to make the experience as authentic as possible – real-world locations, real castles that don’t look like something from Disneyland, period-accurate armors and costumes, combat and fencing systems designed in collaboration with the most knowledgeable, skillful swordsmen around, and a story based on actual, historic events.

Our inspiration
We’re mixing the freedom and mechanics of Skyrim, the setting of Mount and Blade, the storytelling styles of The Witcher and Red Dead Redemption, and the tough combat dynamics of Dark Souls into a single, gorgeous package. You could say we’d like to give ArmA (a franchise many of us worked on) an RPG makeover, streamlining the systems and controls and polishing the overarching world while keeping the unique, genuine feeling of its action and environments. Interested?

Solid game mechanics of a true, hardcore RPG
Nonlinear quests with multiple solutions, branching dialogue choices with points of no return, several roles to play (warrior, bard, thief), a mountain of different stats, skills, perks, and ultimate character customization details (including 4 layers of clothing and armor in 16 equippable slots!), as well as alchemy and crafting professions, the need to sleep and eat to stay healthy…even food that goes bad if it sits in your inventory for too long!

yeah, just watched the trailer on youtube....next to it in the list of other videos was "The Awkward Rape Scene from Deliverance" HAHAHAHA
"Sequel Like a pig! EEeEeeEe!!!!" HAHAHAHA never going to watch that movie!

Oh yes the movie Deliverance, I was really happy when they got their
revenge on those guys! Plus going to the backwoods country would make you think twice :)

Personally, I steer away from anything with Deliverance in the title...

Just saying...
PADDLE FASTER I HEAR BANJO MUSIC

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! lmfao I love backroom, Badass sandbox rpg to hillbillies squealing. @Ravenwolfe - Thanks a lot lol :p This video is just for you! lol!
Probably nsfw:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow that's intense....

Last edited:
I watched it 4 times with so much excitement built up, then I finally understood that it's a single player game. I haven't cried over a game breaking my heart since AOS came out. Thanks.

I am literally fucking heartbroken. I play chivalry...a lot. I always wanted an MMORPG with that style of combat, and I thought it was FINALLY HAPPENING. I feel like the love of my life just cheated on me with my brother, anally. This is horrible.

*Edit*

Sorry for the language, but this deserves it. And if you think that's bad, you should hear me in r/l atm. :*(

I know the feeling @Tresdni after seeing is not I told my brother then he gave me an early birthday present buying me a $45 pledge to Shroud of the Avatar. After playing the Release 2 of the Pre-Alpha(even with all the bugs) I will probably more than half my time playing and coding for UO, I have downloaded the Unity engine and some of the SOTA files they give you, I have been learning Unity for the past few days. This game has changed my life again just like UO did when I was around 13 years old.

Back